A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Sykes-Bellamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Sykes-Bellamy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Sykes-Bellamy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Illness
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sykes-Bellamy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sykes-Bellamy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Sykes-Bellamy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melinda Sykes-Bellamy practice?
- Dr. Melinda Sykes-Bellamy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Sykes-Bellamy practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.