A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Telli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Telli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Telli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Telli graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Telli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Telli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans