A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Telli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda Telli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Telli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Telli graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Telli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda L Telli MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melinda L. Telli practice?
- Dr. Melinda Telli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Telli practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Pleasanton Internists and Pleasanton Oncologists.