Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Compassionate doctor show details Compassionate doctor
Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. Telli has a wonderful bedside manner. She has the gift of touch and obviously cares much about her patients. The only problem is how long one has to wait for her. She is very busy.

Best oncologist with top notch knowledge and a caring heart show details Best oncologist with top notch knowledge and a caring heart
Nov 12th, 2012

Dr. Telli not only has first class knowledge in diagnosing and treating breast cancer, especially Triple Negative subtyle, but also is a very caring, kind doctor. She's on top of the latest research and trials and always provides best treatment options, very importantly, she's very dedicated to her work and super responsive to emails and listening to her patients, treating them with respect and a full heart. I feel she's like my family member and she really cares. She works non-stop since she cares so much about her patients and replies to emails over the weekend, sometimes even on a Sunday midnight. Even though sometimes we had to wait for a while, I'm extremely happy with her because I know she takes time answering questions from another patient and she never rushes you out. I'm so grateful to have Dr. Telli as my oncologist. Highly recommend her!! If you can get her, you're lucky. Some good doctors are arrogant and hard to get, but Dr. Telli is completely different, you'll love her and feel the warm and true care with wisdom and knowledge.

May 9th, 2011

Dr. Telli is a wonderful and caring doctor. She always takes time to explain and answer any and all questions. She is always pleasant and apologizes for the wait. I do not mind waiting because I know that she is taking her time with another patient just as she does with me and I appreciate her giving me her full attention. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Fantastic Doctor, Patient, Kind, Extremely Intelligent! show details Fantastic Doctor, Patient, Kind, Extremely Intelligent!
by Kathleen M on Oct 19th, 2009

Dr. Melinda Telli is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She always takes as much time as needed during visits. She will listen to you and she cares. I wish every doctor was more like her. If you have the opportunity to meet her, take it. She is truly one of a kind!