Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Compassionate doctor  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. Telli has a wonderful bedside manner. She has the gift of touch and obviously cares much about her patients. The only problem is how long one has to wait for her. She is very busy.

|  Best oncologist with top notch knowledge and a caring heart  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Dr. Telli not only has first class knowledge in diagnosing and treating breast cancer, especially Triple Negative subtyle, but also is a very caring, kind doctor. She's on top of the latest research and trials and always provides best treatment options, very importantly, she's very dedicated to her work and super responsive to emails and listening to her patients, treating them with respect and a full heart. I feel she's like my family member and she really cares. She works non-stop since she cares so much about her patients and replies to emails over the weekend, sometimes even on a Sunday midnight. Even though sometimes we had to wait for a while, I'm extremely happy with her because I know she takes time answering questions from another patient and she never rushes you out. I'm so grateful to have Dr. Telli as my oncologist. Highly recommend her!! If you can get her, you're lucky. Some good doctors are arrogant and hard to get, but Dr. Telli is completely different, you'll love her and feel the warm and true care with wisdom and knowledge.

|  show details
May 9th, 2011

Dr. Telli is a wonderful and caring doctor. She always takes time to explain and answer any and all questions. She is always pleasant and apologizes for the wait. I do not mind waiting because I know that she is taking her time with another patient just as she does with me and I appreciate her giving me her full attention. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

|  A world-class oncologist!  |  show details
by lisa b at Insider Pages on Oct 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Although you hope to never have to use her, Dr. Telli is a wonderful oncologist. She is thoughtful and caring. She analyzes your medical i...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  WAITED 2 1/2 HRS, NO APOLOGY, NO FOLLOW UP HELP  |  show details
by confused from CA on Apr 11th, 2010

I went to Dr. Telli for a 2nd opinion. I waited 2 1/2 hrs for her and never got an apology. She was quick to give her opinion which was nice as so many docs these days won't give medical advice for fear of lawsuits. HOwever, I asked her to follow up on a VERY important issue with my breast cancer (testing by their Pathology Dept for my HER2 status) and she refused to help. She wouldn't allow me to see her colleague, DR. Bob Carlson, who specializes in my type of cancer (she felt it was unnecessary which I disagree with). Worse, when I asked her to ask Stanford Pathology to review & comment on my HER2 status as my San Ramon Pathologist screwed up on it, she not only refused to do it, but sent me an email saying "My guess is...". She "guessed" twice in her email about my life or death cancer instead of just forwarding my simple question to Pathology like I asked her to. She also wouldn't return my phone call. Very unhappy with her and would not recommend her.

|  Fantastic Doctor, Patient, Kind, Extremely Intelligent!  |  show details
by Kathleen M on Oct 19th, 2009

Dr. Melinda Telli is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She always takes as much time as needed during visits. She will listen to you and she cares. I wish every doctor was more like her. If you have the opportunity to meet her, take it. She is truly one of a kind!