A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Wharton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melinda Wharton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wharton graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Wharton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda Wharton MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melinda Wharton practice?
- Dr. Melinda Wharton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melinda Wharton practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Infectious Disease Doctors.