A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melisa Agness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melisa Agness, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agness graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Agness has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melisa Moore Agness MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melisa M. Agness practice?
- Dr. Melisa Agness has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melisa Agness practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grass Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA.
See Grass Valley Radiologists.