A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melisa Carmichael, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmichael graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carmichael has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Children`s Medical Center - Dayton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carmichael accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melisa Carmichael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melisa A. Carmichael practice?
Dr. Melisa Carmichael practices Pediatrics near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairlawn, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Carmichael, Dr. Lindy Carmichael, Dr. Linette Carmichael, Dr. Linnie Carmichael, Dr. Lissa Carmichael, Dr. Lyn Carmichael, Dr. Lynda Carmichael, Dr. Lynette Carmichael