A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melisa Gagrica, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagrica graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gagrica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
- Ut Southwestern, Parkland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gagrica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melisa Gagrica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melisa H. Gagrica practice?
Dr. Melisa Gagrica practices Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Gagrica, Dr. Lindy Gagrica, Dr. Linette Gagrica, Dr. Linnie Gagrica, Dr. Lissa Gagrica, Dr. Lyn Gagrica, Dr. Lynda Gagrica, Dr. Lynette Gagrica