A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preska Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preska Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Commonwealth Center For Children and Adolescents, The formerly DeJarnette Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preska Melissa Moore MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Preska M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Preska Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Preska Moore practices Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Psychiatrists.