A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preska Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preska Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Commonwealth Center For Children and Adolescents, The formerly DeJarnette Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preska Melissa Moore MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Preska M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Preska Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Preska Moore practices Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Psychiatrists.