A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Decker is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Decker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Decker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ann Decker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Decker practice?
- Dr. Melissa Decker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Decker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rincon, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.