Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Lin
Dr. Melissa Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Reading Hospital & Medical Center and The Reading Hospital and Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Lin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Melissa Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.
Dr. Arti Patel
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Reading, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Dilip Jindal
Reading, PA 0 mi17
Dr. Igor Sister
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Reading, PA 0 mi26