A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Taylor DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Melissa Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Taylor practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norco, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.