A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Taylor DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Melissa Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Taylor practices Family Medicine near Norco, CA.
See Norco Family Physicians.