Dr. Melissa Walker Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Walker?

June 2nd, 2017

Nice

February 7th, 2014

One of the worse days of my life

wI Treferred to this Doctor by my in surance Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tex. The Staff in The Office Was extremley rude and uninformed she hung up the telephone twice, I then traveled to the office to find out the problem,maybe talk to th dr. once I identified myself this woman on the phone stateded she was on the fhone with the doctor I asked to speak to her,and was told no in loud voice,she continued to say if I did not leave she will call the police. Iresponded I am a new papient and I have not done anything wrong.I had to sit down to catch my breath.awful disrespectful.

August 26th, 2013

Terrible!!!!

She is always late and if you have your own insurance go elsewhere because they send you your bills all together in one statement even though they are 2 to 3 month apart visits! If you owe something, you should receive a bill right away, not months later with late fees! They're full of it!

March 8th, 2012

Dr Walker is a great doctor. I love that she is a D.O., she goes over ALL your medical history with you on your first visit. I felt comfortable talking to her, she spent a good amount of time with me. As far as negatives, the wait time is long, but most doctors have a long wait time. Also, the waiting room is tiny, there are enough seats though. Overall Dr. Walker is a great doctor and my experience was good.

December 23rd, 2011

very bad professionalism

She is by far the worst Dr I've ever experienced.. I went to her for back pain and she gave me antibiotics!! Like my back is some guessing game.. after she walked out the room I asked to speak to her and they said I was going to have to schedule another appointment!!! What?!?!

September 17th, 2010

Care more for your patients

When your patients come to visit you, You need to physicially exam them, touch them look them over not just make a judgement call without touching them.

May 4th, 2010

Very disappointed parent

I feel this doctor is not good with social skills ,

September 19th, 2017