A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ann Wilson MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Melissa Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.