A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Alsina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Alsina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alsina
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alsina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsina graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alsina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Alsina MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Alsina practice?
- Dr. Melissa Alsina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Alsina practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.