A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Alsina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Alsina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsina graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alsina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Alsina MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Alsina practice?
- Dr. Melissa Alsina has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Alsina practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.