Learn more about Dr. Melissa Alsina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Alsina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alsina
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Alsina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsina graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alsina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Alsina MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Alsina practice?
- Dr. Melissa Alsina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Alsina practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.