Learn more about Dr. Melissa Alsina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Alsina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsina graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alsina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alsina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 32 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa Alsina practice?
Dr. Melissa Alsina practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.