Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Arciaga
Dr. Melissa Arciaga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Arciaga is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Arciaga has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Melissa Arciaga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.
Dr. Robert Hiatt
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Berkeley, CA 0.59 mi45
Dr. David Rempel
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Berkeley, CA 0.97 mi34
Dr. William Pereira
Berkeley, CA 1.00 mi38