A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Augustyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Augustyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Augustyn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustyn graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Augustyn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Anne Augustyn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Augustyn practice?
- Dr. Melissa Augustyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Augustyn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bozeman, MT.
See Bozeman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.