A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Azaula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Azaula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Azaula, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azaula graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Azaula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Anne Azaula MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Azaula practice?
- Dr. Melissa Azaula has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Azaula practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Physiatrists, Buffalo Pediatric Specialists, and Buffalo Pediatricians.