Dr. Melissa Peters DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Peters spent a lot of time going over my records and making sure she understood exactly what was going on with me. She provided me with a ton of information and explained services available within Kaiser. I love the fact that Kaiser is so interconnected. All my records are available to all my providers. Kaiser really works to keep me healthy. For those that don't like HMO's I think you are really missing out.

October 5th, 2015
Worst medical appointment I have ever had. She was more interested in entering info into the computer than listening to anything I had to say. Devalued any possible concern I had. I asked for a thyroid blood lap and she did not even test my tsh. When I had that tested later with a University of Colorado Blood lap it was very low. I am doing everything I can to stay away from Kaiser until I can change insurance.

June 17th, 2008
Poor Manners!!!
Office visit with 104*F fever, pulse oxygen 88, dying of what was later diagnosed as Acute Myelogenous LEUKEMIA, and she yelled at me to quit acting like an 11 year old all I had was "if she had ever seen strep, this was it." even though she did NOT perform a strep test and I had already tested NEGATIVE for strep at the emergency clinic.

May 21st, 2017