Dr. Melissa Bacchus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 4 reviews

January 6th, 2012
Dr. Bacchus is the best!! We love her and cant thank her enough for taking care of our children.

June 7th, 2011
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Bacchus since birth. She is now 20 months old and we are searching for a new doctor. Since my child was about 12 months we have been trying to get help with behavior issues. Dr. Bacchus just refers us to birth to three, which has been no help. She fits all the signs and symptoms of a child with autism, but you ask doctor Bacchus and she doesn't acknowledge it. This doctor would be a good doctor for basic problems like rashes or ear infections but if there are any other concerns she cannot help.

January 7th, 2010
Dr. Bacchus ignored an issue with my child that was only addressed when I insisted on an Endocrinology referral. My child has endured several blood tests after a simple x-ray diagnosed a problem with her bone growth. My child is now being seen every three months by the Endocrinologist to ensure she stays healthy and can grow normally. My children are no longer patients of Dr. Bacchus.

August 27th, 2009
Great doctor!
Dr. Bacchus is an excellent doctor! She has been my daugther's pediatrician from day one and now my daughter is almost 18 months old. We have dealt with several ear infections and viruses and Dr. Bachhus is always very knowledgeable and courteous. I highly recommend this pediatrician.