A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Bailey is Good. Dr. Bailey has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Bailey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Frisco Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa K. Bailey practice?
Dr. Melissa Bailey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Bailey, Dr. Linette Bailey, Dr. Melisa Bailey, Dr. Malinda Bailey, Dr. Lyn Bailey, Dr. Lynda Bailey, Dr. Missy Bailey, Dr. Lynn Bailey