A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Bailey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Knox Bailey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa K. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Melissa Bailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Bailey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.