A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Baird is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baird has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa F Baird MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa F. Baird practice?
- Dr. Melissa Baird has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Baird practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Florence, AL.
See Anniston Internists, Anniston Oncologists, and Anniston Hematologists.