Learn more about Dr. Melissa Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Baird is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baird
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baird Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baird has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa F Baird MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa F. Baird practice?
- Dr. Melissa Baird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Baird practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Anniston Internists, Anniston Oncologists, and Anniston Hematologists.