A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer Sheldon graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Bauer Sheldon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
- Virtua West Jersey Hosp Voorhe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bauer Sheldon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Bauer Sheldon practice?
Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon practices Family Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Family Physicians.