A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer Sheldon graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Bauer Sheldon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
- Virtua West Jersey Hosp Voorhe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ann Bauer Bauer Sheldon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Bauer Sheldon practice?
- Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon practices Family Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Haddonfield Family Physicians.