A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauer Sheldon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bauer Sheldon Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer Sheldon graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Bauer Sheldon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
- Virtua West Jersey Hosp Voorhe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ann Bauer Bauer Sheldon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Bauer Sheldon practice?
- Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Bauer Sheldon practices Family Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Haddonfield Primary Care Doctors.