Dr. Melissa Bentley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 16 reviews

December 21st, 2016
Dr Bentley is the Best doctor ever!!
I have been going to Dr Bentley for at least 5 years now. She has gotten to the bottom of my health issues. She answers my questions and listens to what I have to say. Dr Bentley takes the time to take care of all of her patients.

October 25th, 2016
Why I won't recommend Dr Bentley
If I do my family and friends may not get in to see the BEST DOCTOR I have ever been to. She is always on time, she takes incredible notes on the discussions I have with her about my health concerns. Her staff has followed up with me on referrals I have needed to other doctors before I even get home. She now takes care of most of my friends have family. I am so lucky to be one of her patients.

October 21st, 2016
Great doctor
The things I like about Dr. Bentley is that she is very thorough and always gets to the answers to your problem. She is very caring and does not make you feel unimportant.

October 14th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Bentley has always been positive. I believe she is knowledgeable and is very helpful and has treated me with the utmost care. I trust her with my life.

October 8th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
An excellent physician. Has provided top notch treatment for me and my wife for the last 3 years. Watchful and careful. Diagnoses of some conditions of me and my wife were spot on. Has really helped us to be more healthy. Great nurse and office staff. Certainly the best primary care physician we have seen in over 50 years of marriage.

July 18th, 2016
My sister has been going to Melissa for a few years and has raved about her. I had to wait until I had insurance that was accepted. I LOVE HER! She truly listens and will do everything she can to help with whatever is going on in your body.

July 12th, 2016
Very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Thorough and always friendly. My wife and I think she is great!

June 7th, 2016
Dr. Bentley is the absolute best!
I was referred to Dr. Bentley about 2-1/2 years ago by my previous internist's office, which no longer had a female doctor. My previous internist became a hospitalist. Dr. Bentley is friendly, caring, efficient, thorough, and welcoming. She is very organized and always gives me a printout of what we discussed, her recommendations, etc. If she thinks I need additional tests, blood work, etc., she will offer to make arrangements for it if I can't. One especially important item is that she is available if I get bronchitis or another illness. Her office never, ever suggests I go to the ER or Urgent Care for things like that. They always get me in, many times the same day or at least the next day. Another important item is she doesn't criticize me if I gain a little weight. She is very encouraging. I prefer a female internist, and Dr. Bentley is the absolute best!

June 2nd, 2016
Dr Bentley is very congenial as well as being a very knowledgeable physician. She is prompt, thorough and always follows up with referrals and requests in a very timely manner. She takes the time to explain her recommendations and review test results. I have been very well taken care of by her and her staff.

May 15th, 2016
Dr. Bentley is extremely contiguous and caring. Her concern for her patient's well being is genuine.

April 23rd, 2016
I had An excellent experience! I feel very comfortable with Dr. Bentley, and with her nurse!

April 1st, 2016
Finally a Doctor who cares
It is my opinion that today most doctors practice medicine on an assembly line basis. If they don't hurray you in and out of their presence they push you off on a PA or nurse. When I am paying for a Doctor that is what I expect. It was a refreshing experience to experience old fashioned concern from Dr Bentley. I am completely satisfied with her being my personal care physician.