A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Bischoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bischoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bischoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Bischoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bischoff graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bischoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Nicole Bischoff MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Bischoff practice?
- Dr. Melissa Bischoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Bischoff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.