A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Bischoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Bischoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bischoff graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bischoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bischoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Bischoff practice?
Dr. Melissa Bischoff practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.