A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Bischoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Bischoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bischoff graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bischoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Nicole Bischoff MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Bischoff practice?
- Dr. Melissa Bischoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Bischoff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.