A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Blakeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Blakeman, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Blakeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakeman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Blakeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ellen Blakeman MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa E. Blakeman practice?
- Dr. Melissa Blakeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Blakeman practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists.