A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Blann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blann
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Blann, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blann graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Blann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Blann MD is a female Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Blann practice?
- Dr. Melissa Blann has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Blann practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pathologists.