A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Bogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Bogle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Bogle, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogle graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bogle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Bogle MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Bogle practice?
- Dr. Melissa Bogle has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Bogle practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.