A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Boyles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Boyles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Boyles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyles graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Boyles has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Appt. Date 11282007
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa L Boyles MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Boyles practice?
- Dr. Melissa Boyles has 6 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Boyles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Lancaster, OH.
See Dublin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.