A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Brown, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Renee Brown MD is a female Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Melissa Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Brown practices Urology near Revere, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA.
See Revere Urologists.