A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Brown, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Renee Brown MD is a female Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Melissa Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Brown practices Urology near Revere, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA.
See Revere Urologists.