A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Brunsvold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Brunsvold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Brunsvold, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunsvold graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brunsvold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Elizabeth Brunsvold MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa E. Brunsvold practice?
- Dr. Melissa Brunsvold has 9 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Brunsvold practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.