A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Bunton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Bunton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Bunton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bunton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Sue Bunton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa S. Bunton practice?
- Dr. Melissa Bunton has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Bunton practices Family Medicine near La Porte, IN.
See La Porte Family Physicians.