A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Burtner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Burtner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Burtner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burtner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burtner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa G Burtner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa G. Burtner practice?
- Dr. Melissa Burtner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Burtner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yelm, WA and Charlottesville, VA.
See Olympia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.