A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Fischer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fischer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Cooper Fischer MD is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa C. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Melissa Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Fischer practices Urology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Urologists.