A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Cooper Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Cooper Fischer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Cooper Fischer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper Fischer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cooper Fischer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Cooper Fischer MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Cooper Fischer practice?
- Dr. Melissa Cooper Fischer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Cooper Fischer practices Urology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See West Bloomfield Urologists.