Dr. Melissa Fischer MD Patient Reviews

• Urology West Bloomfield, MI

3.0

April 20th, 2017
Find someone else, don't waste your time
Despite mixed reviews, thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and she had certain qualifications I was looking for which aren't easy to find. Was very disappointed. Long wait to get on schedule and then long waits at the time of the appt. (before, in-between and after), very short/rushed visit, questions left unanswered, tried to share information but didn't feel heard or as if she really cared, didn't feel informed despite my attempts to gain an understanding. Would say I was just a number but numbers have value and I didn't feel valued. Another patient, leaving the office when I was, volunteered that she just had a bad experience at her visit. I asked who she saw and it was the same dr. She commented with dismay that clearly the dr has a chip on her shoulder. This is so terribly sad! Really! Whoever had a good experience...count your blessings. If she reads these reviews, I hope she takes them to heart and changes the way she conducts business. All the experience, surface pleasantries and professional accolades in the world mean nothing if your patients feel unheard, ill-informed, devalued and not helped.

December 19th, 2016
Do Not Waste Your Time
I am highly disappointed with Dr. Fischer's conduct. I, respectively, came to my appointment the requested 20 minutes early and then waited over an hour from my appointment time I had made a month in advance. At that point, I left the office. If Dr. Fischer does not know how to run her practice effectively or respect my time, I do not trust her with my care. Her actions are completely unacceptable and I will seek care at a more professional and respectable practice.

July 8th, 2014
Ridiculously long wait times every time I go. Care is ok, nothing special. no real apology for extended wait times.

December 15th, 2013
Excellent
Dr.Fischer is thorough, caring and highly competent. She takes her time with the patient, offers solutions that work, and is calm and well grounded.

June 7th, 2013
Disappointing
The patient was seen by the doctor, then forgotten for 40minutes in the examination room. The office never called back regarding abnormal test results.

August 20th, 2012
Rushed, did not communicate clearly with patient, confused patient, the office visit was substandard

February 6th, 2012
Long wait times. Every time I have been here it has been a hour wait for them to just do a bladder scan. Then they charge you for every little thing even if it is post OPT, then they tell you that is is covered only for 90 days but that not true the doctor the one that wanted me to come back in 3 months so should be Post OPT still. Now if I was the one that wanted to come back then yeah should be a charge, Will not be coming back.