A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Carlson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Artificial Insemination
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa Carlson practice?
Dr. Melissa Carlson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Wellington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.