Learn more about Dr. Melissa Carran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Carran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Carran, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carran graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Carran practice?
Dr. Melissa Carran practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurological Surgery, and Psychiatry near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Neurologists, Camden Surgeons, and Camden Psychiatrists.