A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Carran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Carran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Carran, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carran graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ann Carran MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Carran practice?
- Dr. Melissa Carran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Carran practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Sewell Neurologists.