Dr. Melissa Carran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Carran?

October 17th, 2017

Fantastic

She is a wonderful Dr I admire her with the utmost respect I hope she reaches her highest goal and keeps up the good work she is doing

August 14th, 2017

She does not care about her patients and getting anything done with the office staff/phone trees was a nightmare

April 7th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

I have had a few neurologist in my time but none like Dr. Carran. She talks to you not down to you. She explains everything in detail and if need be, you are able to email her for any questions after the appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Carran if you are looking for a knowledgeable and courteous neurologist. She spends the time to get to know who you are and what your situations are about. She doesn't use fancy words, she uses regular language and makes one feel welcomed.

December 7th, 2015

Horrible Quality of care

She doesn't return phone calls when you have questions. She calls in medicine and doesn't even care to let the patient know

October 30th, 2014

Does not care about patients

I went to see Dr. Carran about my Epilepsy that I've had since I was a child. Dealing with the disorder for so long, I am well-versed in the subject, especially my particular condition & what works for myself & my body. I was only going to her to continue my (excellent) care from my previous doctor, who had moved. At my first appointment, the time was moved (prior), which I was fine with. Once I arrived, I waiting 1.5 hours to see her, being told that she was in meetings. When she finally came into the room, she was very cold, & after 10 minutes of speaking with me, proceeded to tell me that the headaches I've been suffering from were a result of my being stressed out because I am "obviously very Type A" (because I came prepared & knowledgable to discuss my condition with a new doctor). The new medication she insisted on switching me too had awful side effects, which I ultimately discontinued on my own. At the following appointment, I was switched to a medication regimen at my suggestion, & it's been working wonderfully. The last straw was when I was attempting to refill a medication. My pharmacy tried to reach them multiple times over the course of a week, to no avail. It took me 3 attempts (being told each time it would be sent to the pharmacy) to finally get it called in. At this last attempt, I was told that it was basically sitting there & the Doctor "still hadn't signed off on it". Her assistant was sympathetic & called the prescription right over. It's clear to me that this doctor cares very little about her patients' well-being.

October 26th, 2013

great doctor.

I personally loved this doctor. She was caring, understanding, and very into what she does. I highly recommend her for everyone.

November 3rd, 2010

Dr. Carran appeared uninterested during the entire time i was trying to explain to her my medical issues. At times she appeared angry, and was in a hurry to leave. Not a good doctor at all!

April 28th, 2009

A friend

I have a VNS in my cheast and she don't cheek it at ever visit and she is a pose to do that

February 24th, 2009