A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Carry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Carry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carry
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Carry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Carry, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carry graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Carry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Carry FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Carry practice?
- Dr. Melissa Carry has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Carry practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.