A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Carry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Carry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Carry, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carry graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Carry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Carry practice?
Dr. Melissa Carry practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.