More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Cascio-Leva
Dr. Melissa Cascio-Leva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Floral Park, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Cascio-Leva is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center-Schneider Children`s Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Cascio-Leva has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Cascio-Leva has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Melissa Cascio-Leva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Floral Park, NY.