A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Cavaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Cavaghan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Cavaghan, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavaghan graduated from University of Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cavaghan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa K Cavaghan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Melissa K. Cavaghan practice?
- Dr. Melissa Cavaghan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Cavaghan practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Endocrinologists.