A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Chambers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Chambers, DVM, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chambers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Renee Chambers DVM and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa R. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Melissa Chambers has 7 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Chambers practices Neurological Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Bessemer, AL.
See Birmingham Neurological Surgeons.