Dr. Melissa Chambers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Chambers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017

Dr. Chambers is the best Dr. She treats her patients send thier family like her own. She is there to answer your questions. I want to thank her for what she did for me.

November 30th, 2016

She was very sweet and had a good bedside manner but after I saw her she ordered a MRI and I had it and she disappeared for 3 months. No one would tell me where she went or what happened. she did not schedule my pain block and expected my primary Dr.to do all the work. She seemed very weird to me and unprofessional to just leave and not leave her patients some kind of explanation. I did not use her any more when she came back. I went back to my original Dr. and they got my pain block scheduled. I would not trust someone to cut open my back and spine that just disappears without an explanation.

December 2nd, 2015

Very nice very professional been one time got to return everyone was so pleasant and fun to be around treated us like faimly got to have more test but so far it's been great experience

December 14th, 2014

Horrible Dr. dont let her touch you nor her Nurse PA at UAB Medical West..

would not recommend her . she did surgery on my neck and I'm still having problems. she did not do what she said she was going to do to begin with she called the day before my surgery and said she looked over my films and decided to do different disk than what she 1st said. I only seen her once after my surgery, seen her Nurse PA who by the way was not to helpful her self. when I asked when would I follow up with the dr. (still having problems and even was in physical therapy) her Nurse PA informed me she had discharged me but if I was still having problems in 6mos to make a appointment she would follow up with me then. Really !! I don't think so!! I still don't have feelings in part of my arm nor my last digits on my hand and to top it off having pain still to this day !!!

May 18th, 2012

One of the best!

I am very happy with Dr Chambers. She is very proffessional, at the same time very concerned about me. She didn't want to cut on me first thing she said she wanted to do therapy first. Which was fine for me. Yes if needed I would go to her again. I would recommend her to anyone that was indeed of her type of services.

December 7th, 2011

She was not the best at all

Dr. Chambers was not a good relayer of what she was doing, the first surgery didn't work because she didn't do what she went in to do so she ended up doing it again within a 2 week period, My mom is still not walking right. As of this day she's on a walker, they didn't take her stitches out until almost a month later, that's how long it took us to get in touch with this lady. I would not recommend her for anything.

September 12th, 2017