A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Chappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Chappell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chappell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chappell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Chappell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Monique Chappell MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Chappell practice?
- Dr. Melissa Chappell has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Chappell practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Evergreen Park, IL.
See Evergreen Park Internists and Evergreen Park Psychiatrists.