A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Chu, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Chu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Chi-Lin Chu MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa C. Chu practice?
- Dr. Melissa Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Chu practices Surgery near Richmond, CA.
See Richmond Surgeons.