A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Corcoran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Corcoran, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Corcoran has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Charlene Corcoran MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa C. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Melissa Corcoran has 6 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Corcoran practices Medical Oncology near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Sandy, UT.
See Morristown Oncologists.