A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Costner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Costner, Dermatopathologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Costner, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Costner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Costner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Costner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans