A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Costner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Costner, Dermatopathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Costner, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Costner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Costner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Irene Costner MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa I. Costner practice?
- Dr. Melissa Costner has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Costner practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists and Dallas Pathologists.