A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Crochet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Crochet, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Crochet graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Crochet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Kay Crochet MD is a female Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa K. Crochet practice?
- Dr. Melissa Crochet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Crochet practices Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.