A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Crosby is Excellent. Dr. Crosby has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Crosby, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosby graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crosby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crosby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Crosby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Crosby practice?
Dr. Melissa Crosby practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Crosby, Dr. Linette Crosby, Dr. Melisa Crosby, Dr. Malinda Crosby, Dr. Lyn Crosby, Dr. Lynda Crosby, Dr. Missy Crosby, Dr. Lynn Crosby