Melissa Crosby Is this you?

Have you seen Melissa Crosby?

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Dr. Crosby was my daughter's doctor at M D Anderson and I already knew how wonderful she was, so naturally she was my obvious choice for a plastic surgery. She continues to be an outstanding physician. She works miracles. She is always personally available to you.

Dr. Crosby is amazing!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

There are times in your life that you find yourself going through things you never would have dreamed of. And that is how I met Dr. Crosby and her office staff. Dr. Crosby is amazing! Everyone that comes through her door is treated with respect, kindness, and excellent medical care. In a time when customer service seems to have fallen by the wayside, you’ll find it in this office. Dr. Crosby sees her patients as people, not numbers or dollar signs. She absolutely goes out of her way to take care of her patients, every patient, every time! She listens, you can tell she give your situation deep thought and considers what is in your best interest. Although cancer and all it entails can strip you of your health, self-esteem, pride and dignity, with Dr. Crosby in your corner you can ONLY win!!!

Breast A

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

President/CEO

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 39 and needed to have a mastectomy but elected to have a double mastectomy to decrease my chances of re-occurrence. Through the planning and reconstruction process, Dr. Crosby was FANTASTIC to work with. She was compassionate, comforting and knowledgeable. The results that she was able to achieve for my re-construction are nothing short of AMAZING! I have referred friends and family to her and am happy to report that they all share my opinion of Dr. Crosby. God knew what he was doing when he placed her in my life.

Simply the best!

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Dr. Crosby is, in a word, AMAZING! When my family and I met Dr. Crosby for the first time it was at the beginning of the journey of round two with breast cancer that meant mastectomy and either reconstruction or not. In addition to being a brilliant and gifted surgeon, Dr. Crosby is a warm and caring person. I have had much interaction with surgeons in both my personal and professional life, and she is exceptional in this. She put us at ease right away, and compassionately spoke with me about my options. She saw me as a person, not just a patient, and became my partner in regaining my health. Fast-forward two years and I relish my morning ritual of standing naked in front of the mirror to marvel and give gratitude for the incredibly beautiful body Dr. Crosby gave me. In addition to always being totally present with me at every step of my care, Dr. Crosby has been warm and comforting to every member of my family. She surrounds herself with talented and compassionate professionals and it is a pleasure to go to her office. It would not be possible for me and my family to hold her in any higher regard than we do. Thank you for being someone I am daily grateful for Dr. Crosby!

Dr. Crosby is wonderful.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr. Crosby is wonderful! I recently had a breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Melissa Crosby and it was one of the best decision I have ever made. I am so contented with the result. She was reassuring every step of the way and explained everything to me and made sure that I was comfortable with the procedure. Thanks again for making me feel PERFECT Dr. Crosby!

Dr. Crosby is a great Plastic Surgeon

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I am very satisfied and impressed with Dr. Crosby and her experiences. She explained everything up front and followed up with me to the end. She provided me best health advice. She's the best doctor I've ever seen. Thank you very much Dr. Crosby. I'm very lucky to have you as my plastic surgeon.

A++ Plastic surgeon

Posted on August 19th, 2014

She is the best. I went through a a double mastectomy and my breast looks so natural an even. Also she did a great job with my nipple reconstruction. I am only 33 and I am very pleased with the way my breast looks. I can wear Bikinis w/o any issues.

Posted on November 15th, 2012

She is fantastic! Excellent surgeon and compassionate human being!

Dr. Crosby is NUMBER ONE

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr.Crosby! She is the best Dr. i have ever encountered. She is very caring, always gives me her full attention and facts-options. She is very sincere and truly wants her patients to be the best they can be. I had several surgeries and procedures done by her and her team to reconstruct my breasts and nipples after bi-lateral masectomy. i trust her judgement and abilities to the fullest. If you need a plastic surgeon she is your woman! Let her work her magic.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017