More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Currie
Dr. Melissa Currie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Currie is affiliated with LaFollette Medical Center, University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery and Norton Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Currie has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Melissa Currie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Alexandra Cheerva
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi37
Dr. Kupper Wintergerst
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi17
Dr. Rishi Laroia
Louisville, KY 0 mi6